Effective as of October, 2022
Personal Information We Collect
Information you give us. Personal information we may collect from you through the Services includes:
● Contact information. We may collect your contact details, such as your first and last name, email address, phone number, and home address.
● Correspondence with us. We may collect information about you that you provide when you use the Services’ chat features, request information from us or otherwise correspond with us. If you choose to correspond with us this way, we will collect any additional personal information you choose to share via these features.
To operate the Services. We use your personal information:
● to provide, operate and improve the Services;
● to provide you with requested services, such as scheduling a repair session or providing related services;
● to understand your needs and interests, personalize your experience with the Services; and
● to respond to your requests, questions, and feedback related to the Services.
For research and development. We analyze the use of the Services to study trends and users’ movements related to the Services, gather demographic information about our user base, improve the Services and develop new products and services.
To create anonymous data. We may create aggregated and other anonymous data from our users’ information. We make personal information into anonymous data by removing information that makes the data personally identifiable. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties to understand and improve the Services, promote our business, and for other lawful business purposes. When in aggregate form, this information can no longer be used to personally identify you.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may use your personal information and share it with government officials, law enforcement, or private parties as we believe appropriate to:
● protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
● protect, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity;
● comply with applicable laws; court orders, subpoenas and other legal process; and requests from government authorities; and
● where permitted by law in connection with a legal investigation.
Service providers. We may share your personal information with third party companies and individuals as needed for them to help us provide the Services or support our business activities (such as application analytics, email delivery, payment processing, marketing/advertising, IT providers, technical support, and legal and other professional advice). We may share your personal information with third party companies and individuals who provide appliance repair services in your area.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may share your personal information for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes.
Business transfers. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets, including your personal information, in connection with a business deal (or potential business deal) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
Your Rights and Choices
Opt out of text messages. If you ask us to communicate with you via text message or consent to receive text messages, you can always opt out of future text messages by replying “STOP” to one of the messages received.
For California Residents: Your California Privacy RightsCalifornia residents can request and obtain from us once a year and free of charge a list of all third parties to which FIY.ai has disclosed certain information during the preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and want such a list, please contact us email@example.com. For all requests, you must put the statement “Your California Privacy Rights” in the message field of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state, and zip code. Please note that we will not accept these requests by telephone, email or fax, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly, or that do not have complete information.
Other Important Privacy Information
Security practices. The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Children. The Services are not directed at, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, anyone under the age of 13.
How to Contact Us
Please direct any questions or comments about this Policy to:
Super Technologies Inc. d/b/a FIY.ai 228 Park Ave S New York, NY 10003 ATTN: Customer Success Manager firstname.lastname@example.org